Unparalleled adventure - see the world beneath the waves!
Who should take this Course:
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
How to begin your adventure:
We offer a variety of class structures available to best fit your needs, inlcuding, group, private, weekend, or weeknights. Our class structure is based around the PADI Open Water Diver Manual for an overview of the Knowlege Reviews, testing, and group discussion!
Step 1: Come by the shop or call to sign up, pick up your book pack, & review the medical statement.
Step 2: Complete Knowledge Reviews 1-5 in Open Water Diver Manual.
Step 3: Pick your class start date from our Calendar. Call or come by to get on the schedule.
*Please note: you may get on the schedule for a class once have completed your registration with the store (from step 1). Some people prefer to schedule at the time of sign up, others prefer to wait till after they have completed the PADI Open Water Diver Manual.
Step 4: Your adventure begins!!
Course Fee: $405
Course Fee Includes:
- Open Water Book-Pack
- Recreational Dive Planner
- Student Record
- 4 Shore Dives
- Rental gear (wetsuit, hood, tanks, regulator, computer, weight integrated BCD, and weights).
- Personal Gear:
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots, Gloves, Safety tube, and a Whistle.
- Personal gear packages available at Oceanside Scuba & Swim Center.
- Log Book / Training Record
* Minimum age: 10 year old
* Students must review the General Training agreement and the medical statement at time of sign up.
*If you answer "yes" to any of the medical questions, you will need to have a doctor sign off on your form and bring it with you the first day of class.
*Boat Dives- Optional
*PADI E-Learing optional
Weekday Course Schedule:
Weekend Course Schedule:
- Weekends: Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm; the following Saturday and Sunday - open water diving.
Directions to dive sites: